A baked double chocolate cookie is a delicious and easy-to-make treat. This cookie is made with two types of chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate. The dark chocolate gives the cookie a rich flavor, while the milk chocolate makes it sweeter. This cookie is perfect for any Baked Double Chocolate Cookie lover.
To make this cookie, you will need:
-1 cup of all-purpose flour
-1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
-1/4 teaspoon of salt
-1/2 cup of butter, softened
-1 cup of sugar
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
-1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
1. preheat the range to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add in the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
5. Stir in milk chocolate chips and dark chocolate chips.
6. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are set and lightly golden brown.
8. Let cookies relax on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Can You Freeze Double-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Yes, baked double chocolate chip cookies will also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature before serving. Make sure to chill the edible chocolate cookie dough, no flour dough, for at least an hour. So it will make it much easier to scoop out the cookie dough, and the cookies will bake up thicker too! These edible chocolate cookie doughs with no flours are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. Buy Those Happy Chocolates – CBD Chocolate Bar online.
Is Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Safe?
Because this cookie dough heat treats gluten-free flour and contains no eggs, there are no raw ingredients, and it eliminates the risk of eating traditional raw cookie dough. So this edible double chocolate cookie dough has all the same flavors as conventional cookie dough without any trouble. That’s a win-win in my book!